My name is Sophi, I'm 19 years old, a free lance writer & lover of all things "Beauty, Fashion & Life"
On one afternoon, in May 2013, after watching and reading countless You-tube videos and blogs for the last 4 years I decided to put my hands to the test of making a blog.
For as long as I can remember, writing has been my release. It has given me a chance to escape into the worlds I created: the characters became my confidants, the language my music. Its the same with fashion and beauty, you can get caught up in a world you create with shoes, bags and all things that sparkle.
Still want to know more?
1. What is your name? Sophi (yes, without an 'e')
2. How old are you? 19
3. Are you sure? Definatly
4. What is your earliest memory? Running around the dining room singing/shouting 'Achoo'
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Rosé
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Either pea's or sprouts
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Vaguely
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? F (not my proudest moment)
9. How tall are you? 5'8"
10. Can you swim? Yes, im always in my local swimming pool
11. Who is your favourite movie actress? It changes all the time but at the moment its Tamsin Egerton
12. Who is your favourite movie actor? Same again it changes all the time but it always goes back to Eddie Redmayne
13. Who is your favourite comedian? Sarah Millican and Miranda, I can't cant choose!
14. Who is your favourite politician? Behave!
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? Shadow Cat and Rogue
17. Who is your favourite super-hero? Captain America, Thor and Iron Man!
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Margaret Kennard
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? Zeus
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? Florence Nightingale
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Not in a litral way, but otherwise yes.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? No
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes, it makes us stonger
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Yes
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Yes
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Indeed I agree
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yes
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? Excuse me?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Honestly I don't remember
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Scrubs
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? I only read book I feel that interest me
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? They all just catch on to me, and I end up singing all songs!
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Football.. there is no point in it
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Ben Stiller
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? Gillete Penn
38. Who is the worst author ever? Tom Clancy
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Cheryl Cole
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? OJ Simpson
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? To see what Robin Hood was really like.. Yes, you read it correctly
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Fiji
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Eddie Redmayne
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Being ginger
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Some big fancy store that's worldwide
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The dominant religion
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? the inefficacy of the UN
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Martin Luther King Jr.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Hell, yeah.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I don't eat cow meat
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Trick question?
2. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Hell no
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? No
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while under-age? Yes
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was under-age? No
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the tax man/social security/other government agency? No
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yes
59. Have you ever been arrested? No
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Canada
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Greece. I'm in love with that place
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? America
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? That would be telling
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Benidorm
66. Where would you definitely never go to? No where has come up yet
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Don't really have one
68. What is your favourite way to travel? In style
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Buses
70. What is the capital of Assyria? I don't know
71. What was the last movie you saw? P.S I Love You
72. Was it any good? If your asking me that, you clearly haven't seen it?
73. What was the last book you read? The Third Twin by Ken Follett
74. Was it any good? READ IT!
75. What was the last song you listened to? "Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler
76. Was it any good? Yes.. Love it
77. What was the last computer game you played? Sims
78. Did you do well? Yes... I think so
79. What was the last meal you ate? Salad bowl
80. Was it any good? Yummy
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses? I do
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No
83. Do you believe in aliens? I believe we are not alone
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? United Nations (UN)? not in it's present capacity? Never really thought about it
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Again, not really thought about it
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? err..
91. What is your favourite movie? Beastly
92. What is your favourite book? The Famous Five Series by Enid Blyton
93. What is your favourite song? Changes all the time
94. What is your favourite city? Paris.. I wil go there one day
95. What is your favourite sport? To watch: Rugby.. To play: Rounders
96. What is your favourite place in the world? I haven't found it yet
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yes, as have to get ready for work...
98. What are you going to do next? Read this over then get ready for work
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Work? Or reading this over?
100. Give us a quote to end on.. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.- Buddha
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!