- You have lovely long legs.
- Hipster trousers and jeans are amazing for extending short waists.
- Tall with a short waist try belted hipster jeans cut with a bootleg.
- Try not to tuck tops into your waist-band as this is only emphasising your torso.
- Loose blouses and shirts worn untucked over trousers look elegant tailored correctly.
- A long-line jackets will help make your torso appear longer.
- Avoid wide waistbands.
- Avoid big prints on the top half of your body and high-waisted style.
- Empire-line dresses will focus on your bust and most dress styles work well as they don't cut you in half.
Friday, 24 May 2013
Body Shapes .. Short-waisted
With the media defining what is beauty now its very rare to find someone who is comfortable in there own body, we all try to make changes on how we style our hair or adjust our hight with heels. We all have the no-shoe zones on out body but there are clever ways we can play with the eye and make them show zones.
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!