Wednesday, 21 August 2013
Natural Beauty Fixes: Hair
There is an endless amount of natural beauty fixes that we can do from our very own home. Google its self offers 1000s of answers to our question 'DIY at home natural beauty fixes'
Here is just a few points that I found to be most helpful, easy and quick!
1. Make a banana hair mask to add moisture to hair with damage from dryness.
3. Pour leftover beer with chamomile through your hair for a fantastic conditioning.
4. Try making your own conditioner from avocados.
5. Repair frizzy, damaged hair with olive oil.
6. Get out the lemons, limes, and coconut to make a hair bar to help your hair shine again with restored nutrients. Or use parsley and lemon for added shine.
7. Lighten your hair with rhubarb and chamomile or a rosemary rinse or try the well-known lemon juice fix to lighten hair.
8. Tea helps to bring out highlights.
9. Use baking soda on oily hair to soak up the oil.
10. Use eggs as a natural shampoo.
11. Rub vitamin E oil into the roots of your hair and scalp. This strengthens your hair and helps with hair loss. Keep it in your hair for as long as you can. Remember healthy hair starts at the roots!
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!