- Bias-cut dresses and skirts will give the illusion of curves.
- Wear a belt to emphasise your waist when wearing dresses, trousers or skirts.
- Diagonal stripes will make you look more curvaceous.
- Prints look good on more petite frames.
- Acid wash jeans give the illusion to shape your legs.
- Low-waisted, skinny-fit jeans will emphasise your waist and hips.
- Shirt dresses that end at the knee will suit you down to the ground
- Wear long tops over your relaxed pants to add curves and layer clothes
- Camisoles and cardigans, to add shape where you feel you need it.
- Be wary of long dresses as they may swamp your frame.
- There is nothing wrong looking in the children's section.
Friday, 24 May 2013
Body Shapes .. Boyish/Petite
With the media defining what is beauty now its very rare to find someone who is comfortable in there own body, we all try to make changes on how we style our hair or adjust our hight with heels. We all have the no-shoe zones on out body but there are clever ways we can play with the eye and make them show zones.
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!