- Be warned that wearing different colours on your top and bottom visually cuts you in half.
- That can make you look smaller.
- A much better idea is to wear a single uniform colour to make you seem taller.
- Mid-calf skirts will shorten your legs and swamp you.
- Stick to knee-length or slightly shorter skirts.
- Trousers that are a fraction too long will make your legs appear longer when worn with heels.
- To create the illusion of height wear prints on the top half of your body.
- Be wary of letting the print overpower your frame.
- If you want to appear taller, avoid unnecessary details on your clothes.
- keep your look streamlined.
Saturday, 25 May 2013
Body Shapes .. Too short
With the media defining what is beauty now its very rare to find someone who is comfortable in there own body, we all try to make changes on how we style our hair or adjust our hight with heels. We all have the no-shoe zones on out body but there are clever ways we can play with the eye and make them show zones.
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!