- Revel your curves in a way that makes you feel comfortable.
- Avvoiding the temptation to cover up in a baggy T-shirt and leggings.
- Tailored and fitted (but not skin-tight) clothes are the ticket to taming your curves.
- Fluid lines will streamline your silhouette.
- Palazzo pants with a fitted top and a more covering long-line jacket or cardigan will work a treat.
- Silky fluid fabrics are flattering but avoid matt fabrics such as velvet or suede.
- Structured straight-leg trousers mixed with long-line shirts and jackets are ideal.
- Avoid a cropped jacket as this will emphasise your middle.
- Choose knee-length coats and summery jackets.
- A-line skirts will make your bottom look twice as big.
- Tailored pencil skirt's will work and looks great with knee-high boots.
- Don't be afraid to show off your waist.
- Wrap tops and cardigans will look great.
- Try a corset-style top to pull you in where you need it and make the most of your bust.
- Keep prints minimal.
Saturday, 25 May 2013
Body Shapes .. Voluptuous
With the media defining what is beauty now its very rare to find someone who is comfortable in there own body, we all try to make changes on how we style our hair or adjust our hight with heels. We all have the no-shoe zones on out body but there are clever ways we can play with the eye and make them show zones.
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!