- Two different sizes on your top and bottom .
- Wear clothes that balance out the proportions of your frame.
- Baggy T-shirts and tops will hide your waist and make the rest of your body seem as wider.
- Stay with fitted tops that end at your hips.
- Stay clear of straight-leg trousers they only emphasise your hip width.
- Stick with boot-cut or high waisted as they will balance your leg shape and skim your hips.
- Stick to dark indigo rather than lighter colours.
- Bias-cut skirts and dresses are incredibly flattering but on your hips they could spell disaster.
- A safe option would be A-line shape, accentuate your waist while slimming your hips.
- Short jackets are a NO unless dressed correctly
- A knee-length coat or suit jacket will nip in waists.
Thursday, 23 May 2013
Body Shapes - Pear Shaped
With the media defining what is beauty now its very rare to find someone who is comfortable in there own body, we all try to make changes on how we style our hair or adjust our hight with heels. We all have the no-shoe zones on out body but there are clever ways we can play with the eye and make them show zones.
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!