Tuesday 21 May 2013

Shopaholic TAG

Questions:

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I personally wouldn't say I am a full blown shopaholic but if you ask any member of my family or anyone I know they will disagree. What can I say? I see shops and I'm drawn to them!

2. How would you classify your style?
A mixture of everything I guess.. its very biker chic with a bit of classic girly thrown in.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
I can't just choose one! There are so many, but to name a few: New Look, Internacionale, Primark and TKMAXX

4. Where do you find the best deals?
Its either strait to the sales for a good bargain or charity shopping.

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I not really the type of girl to splurge on designer stuff as I always feel guilty afterwards but if I had to choose I would say Vera Wang.

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
I wouldn't say I do but if I plan to go shopping I will always wear something comfy so its easy to get on and off in the changing rooms.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including make-up)
Shoes! I have too many to count..

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
High waisted jeans, it just give a classic look to any outfit.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Not sure about this one as all trend eventually look out dated but then come into fashion again

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
Boyfriend style.. It was just such a down-to-earth look that if put together correctly looked effortless.

11. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t have a specific person, there are a lot of bloggers who’s style I love but mostly I wouldn’t wear what they do. Mine is more of a mix between different kinds of inspiration!

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment